We are pleased to offer the multi-award winning Anthem MRX Range of AV Receivers.
Anthem MRX 1120 AV Receiver
11.2 Pre-Amp / 11 Amplifier Channel A/V receiver with Dolby Atmos, DTS:X ready. 140 watts per channel continuous power into 8 ohms. Includes ARC (Anthem Room Correction).
- Dolby AtmosŪ
- DTS:XT Ready
- ARCT Anthem Room Correction
- 4 Speaker Profile Memories
- Quad Core Digital Signal Processing
- Two Sub Out Jacks (parallel)
- Premium 32-bit / 768 kHz Differential-Output D/A Converters
- Wireless Network Connection
- DTS Play-FiŪ - Local and Streaming
- HDMI 2.0a
- HDCP 2.2
- 4:4:4 Subsampling at 4K60 (18.2 Gbps)
- High Dynamic Range (HDR)
- BT.2020 Color Gamut
- On-Screen Display with 4K 50/60
- 4K 50/60 Switching
Anthem MRX 720 AV Receiver
11.2 Pre-Amp / 7 Amplifier Channel A/V receiver with Dolby Atmos, DTS:X ready. 140 watts per channel continuous power into 8 ohms. Includes ARC (Anthem Room Correction).
- Advanced Load Monitoring (ALM)
- FM Tuner
- Low Standby Mode power consumption
- Remote control app for iOS (Apple) and Android (coming soon!)
- Dolby TrueHD
- DTS-HD Master Audio
- AnthemLogic - (11.2 channels with MRX 1120 and 720, 5.2 channels with MRX 520)
- Dolby Surround
- Dolby Pro Logic II on MRX 520
- DTS Neo:6 - Cinema, Music
- All-Channels - All-Speaker Stereo
- 8 HDMI inputs (7 rear and 1 front-panel input on MRX 1120 and MRX 720, 7 rear inputs on MRX 520)
- Digital Audio Inputs: 2 Coaxial + 3 Optical
- 5 Stereo Analog RCA Inputs
- HDMI On-Screen Display - setup, video adjustments, status, song/artist info from radio stations
- MHL Supported Inputs
- xvYCC, Adobe RGB, Adobe YCC601, sYCC601, Deep color
- 2 Parallel Outputs
- Consumer Electronic Control (CEC)
- Audio Return Channel
- Standby Pass-through
- Custom Installation
- IR Control
- RS-232 Control
- IR Input (Configurable)
- 12V Trigger Output
- Control System Drivers
- Backlit Remote Control
Anthem MRX 520 AV Receiver
5.2 Pre-Amp / 5 Amplifier Channel A/V receiver with ARC (Anthem Room Correction). 100 watts per channel continuous power into 8 ohms.
How does ARC work?
ARC Kit is easy to use, and just a few simple steps can customize your loudspeakers for your unique listening space.
Each ARC-ready component comes with a complete ARC Kit, consisting of software and microphone calibration file from the Anthem website, a professional quality mic stand and high quality connectors. You will need a Windows-based laptop computer with a CD drive.
Plug the kit's custom Calibration Microphone into your computer and into your ARC-ready Anthem A/V receiver. Place the microphone at each of the listening positions in your room (a minimum of five, maximum of ten), and allow ARC to take a sound sample from each location.
The proprietary ARC software measures the difference between the speaker's ideal lab-standard response, and their real-world performance in your room. Then, its sophisticated DSP accurately equalizes response and creates intricate crossover curves so that the performance of the speakers in your room meets the ideal lab standard.
Now you're hearing exactly what our audio engineers intended you to hear: Pure, natural, transparent sound, no matter what challenges your room presents!
For all enquiries regarding Anthem products, please contact us as follows and we'll be happy to help:
Telephone: 01707 695 283
Mobile: 07802 948 183